- Duo chromes. They make my world a multi-coloured place. I love how drastically different it looks not only in indoor and sunlight, but the multifaceted angular thing they have going on. I realise I probably didn’t make much sense there, but it made sense in my head, which is the important thing. Heh.
- Obsessing over make up in the most frivolous way possible. I put in an order for an undisclosed amount of Nars make up online and I need to take photos of it. What surprises me more is that I’ve never been into make up all that much before.
- Making gnocchi from scratch. I’m never buying store bought ever again. Not that I ever did really, but it was so unbelievably easy. Slightly on the time consuming side, so it will definitely be reserved for a weekend task. I might invest in a potato ricer.
- Coffee. I love how it reduces the effects of the headache I had this morning. Maybe it is a placebo, but I really don’t care all that much. Whatever it is, it’s working. Plus coffee tastes nice.
- The consistent stream of men who insist on spreading their legs as much as possible to occupy two seats on the train. I give them death stares but it doesn’t really work. I took a photo of one guy and his pose. I’ve yet to put it up on Twitter.
- I had an appointment with the Apple Genius Bar. I obtained a refurbished phone under warranty, and I suspect that somewhere in its life it was locked to a network that I can now not unlock.
- The treatment room at my optometrist smells too much like cheap aftershave. I have to admit that it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. Especially when he is an inch from my face in the dark. Don’t get me wrong, he is a nice guy but the whole situation just makes me a bit uneasy.
- I have a really common email address (I got in there quite early with Gmail when I had the chance). As a result, I get a tonne of emails from people who think I’m someone else. I’ve been consistently getting someone inviting me to some random event, which I keep declining. I don’t want it to show up on my calendar! I’ve marked it as spam, but it just won’t disappear! So annoying.