- Another gratuitous photo of what I ate at Brasserie Bread for brunch last weekend. Banana and maple pancakes with a smidge of fresh cream. Mmm, makes me want to lick my screen.
- I have no insightful insights today. I was working out on client site today and discovered a tetra pack of juice I had left in the freezer (by accident) a week ago. It was an ice block by the time I got to it. Oops. I’m waiting for it to thaw out right now.
- My internet is super duper slow at the moment. It is making me not want to do work, or anything else for that matter. I really just want to crawl into bed and sleep for a little while. Or a long while. I’m not picky.
- My jacket smells oddly like popcorn, and I’m not entirely sure why. I think it is time to spray some perfume to mask whatever it is that my jacket has picked up. Urgh. Also: it is summer, why am I wearing a jacket?
- I think that it is amazing how much you can learn about a person from what they write. I guess you could consider it a form of stalking, but I love reading the life stories of random people online.