- Yay, 100th post! Not that it means much. But at least I’ve been able to commit to this account and have (semi) regular updates. Photo is from last year’s Sculpture by the Sea.
- I’m going to take surfing lessons tomorrow. I’m a little worried of drowning to be honest. I really don’t float. At all. Nor am I a hardcore beach person. I like the beach, but, I wouldn’t choose to go out there every day. I’m not the most coordinated person either so I highly doubt I’ll be very graceful climbing onto a surfboard whilst balancing precariously on water.
- I’ve become slightly dependent on Up N’ Go liquid meals for breakfast. I’m not sure if there are any Filipino’s out there who know what I’m talking about, but the chocolate ice flavour reminds me of Magnolia Chocolait. Speaking of which, I have one in the freezer at the moment – I better get it before it turns into a popsicle.
- I bought Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips and used them to make some chewy cookies last night. I’m annoyed that I forgot them at home. Boo. I’m craving cookies now. I guess it’s a good thing since I’m trying to cut down on unnecessary food intake.
- I told off a woman on the train this morning. Seriously though, people need lessons in common sense. If you’re on a crowded train and the people behind you need to get out at a particular stop, you MOVE. You don’t just stand there pretending you don’t know how to speak English.
- I want to get a nice indoor plant for my bathroom. I just think it is missing something. I’d quickly put one of my prints in there if I weren’t fearful of water damage. I’m thinking an orchid, but they are just so damn expensive.
- I just realised that I’m wearing blue from head to toe. Granted all different shades of blue, but blue nevertheless.