I’ve never really put that much thought into what goes into my make-up bag. It is usually an assortment of stuff that I throw in there. I decided to clean it out today and weed out the stuff that I don’t need. I’ve been noticing my bag getting somewhat heavy these days. Though that could probably because of my iPad.
The contents of my kit, top to bottom, left to right:
- Shu Uemura Blush in Peach 47, yeah I need more of this
- MAC Hello Kitty Eye Shadow Palette in Lucky Tom, great for the basics
- Nail Clippers, just in case of emergencies
- Stila Perfecting Concealer, a staple.
- Vaseline, another staple – but I’m slowly converting to Korres Lip Butter
- Philosophy Lip Gloss in Cinnamon Buns, adds a nice shimmer PLUS a yummy scent
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara, recently converted from Definicils, no regrets
- Clarins Eye Balm, Great for those eye bags, le sigh.