- Excuse the negative-nelly rant, but people who just use other people really annoy me. Seriously. I am a firm believer that you should make your own way up to where you want to be. I’ve prided myself in doing things for myself to get where I am today. I don’t take advantage of anyone and I’m proud of it.
- I started watching Hart of Dixie today. I’m a bit unsure about how much I believe Rachel Bilson is a doctor. We’ll see how it plays out. I’m also a bit skeptical as to how long this show will last. I think Jamie King is so pretty, but she is a complete bi-atch in this series. She kind of reminds me of Brittany Snow’s character in Hairspray. I forget her name.
- I still need to post my photos from Bondi’s Sculpture by the Sea. I need to edit them first I guess. I’ve done a couple. Debating whether to do one or two posts so I can knock it over. But, I’m just not feeling like blogging much these days. That, or I just lack the time.
- Someone asked me yesterday what I’d be wearing to the Christmas party next week. To be honest, I haven’t even thought about it, but now I am and I don’t know what to wear.
- I have come to learn that eBay is a place full of retards. Don’t leave me negative feedback without contacting me first. I mean, that is just silly. I would have offered you a complete refund, or at the very least made a conceited effort to locate your supposedly lost parcel (the Australia Post website claims that it has been delivered). Retard.