- We took a trip out to Bourke Street Bakery and came back with a few naughty things, namely honey macadamia buns and a dark chocolate, marshmallow and raspberry tart.
- I’m currently listening to Death Cab for Cutie’s I Will Follow You Into The Dark. Why? I don’t really know. I got hooked onto the band during The OC episodes. Channeling a bit of Seth Cohen obviously.
- I mentioned Adriano Zumbo macarons in another post, I sampled two more today, hot chocolate and lychee. The hot chocolate is literally chocolate and chilli – amazing. Lychee is sweet and delicate. Love them both.
- There have been random fireworks shows over Darling Harbour each weekend. I think it is just because they’ve renovated the precinct. They last longer than NYE fireworks. You can sorta make out Sydney Centrepoint, or the Eye or whatever the hell they’re calling it these days.
- What is with the oven-like temperatures, Sydney? I love the warm weather, but this inconsistency just has to stop. I can hear the wind howling through the non-existant trees outside my window.
- I should get crack-a-lackin’ on my Christmas cards. Especially if I want them to reach overseas. As shameful as it is to admit, I have a bunch of postage stamps from a few Christmaseses ago that I haven’t used. There is something like 38 days to Christmas, wth?